Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
**!!** Congratulation A R Rahman **!!** - abdurrezzak27
proud of you, AR Rahman.
u r the best Hindu in India.
u r peaceful hindu religious leader.
u represent the true face of hindu in india.
u r awesome.
ur music is awesome.
u truly deserve this oscar.
u rule in the country, ur colleagues from india rule the usmleforum.
congratulation
If by saying Hindu you mean someone from Hind then it makes sense but if you mean Hindu (religious affiliation) then I am sorry to tell you that you are spreading hatred rather than love. And Rahman's message all his life has been to spread love and bind people together.

GL
Cut the nationalistic bull shit.

FIRST: The film was AMERICAN FINANCED and PRODUCED (NOT Indian FINANCED OR PRODUCED), therefore it's an AMERICAN-MADE FILM SET in India.

Second: If it had been Indian FINANCED OR PRODUCED it would have been nominated as BEST FOREIGN FILM.

MORAL: Keep it real & TRY to keep your asses of other people's shoulders for today because the fact is NO INDIAN WOULD HAVE MADE THAT FILM BECAUSE IT SHOW ACTUAL POVERTY AS IT IS and AS EVERYONE KNOWS according to Indians and their fantasies there is no poverty in India.

Try to keep it real.
Dear Rezaak
where ever you are from - you are ill informed abt A R Rahman.

Read the following properly and you would understand.

http://music.ndtv.com/Music_Story.aspx?i...0090084479&type=musicindia

Its a victory to the hardworking guys - just like us!
hope we all have a great match.
it is bollywood

indian want to be american
Born as A S Dileep Kumar in a musically affluent family in Chennai on January 6, 1966, he changed his name to Allah Rakha Rahman after his family converted to Islam in the late 1980's.
everybody wants to be an american though!
including you and me!
so dont blame
Do we see the ususal story of self denial and deceit here: like every pakistani becomes an 'Indian' in the outside world? Doesn't surprise me!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »