Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rods - ptosis
any one made a request for the RODS
i pay the fee on 22nd Feb still say "In Process"
how long it will take
any exp
thanks
I paid on feb 19th. I got an email saying that my documents have been sent out, 5 dyas back. I am expecting it anyday now
hey, ptosis...

where exactly can you see status of your documents? Where did you see sign "in process"? I am trying to find it, but I'm having a hard time...help
tnx
leila711 ,sorry for late responce
when u log in ur OASIS account at the battom of the page its say "ERAS ROD Req"
click on that if u already pay the fee it will show the status of Documents.
God bless every one

I paid on 22nd processing st. shows new, how long it will take?
hello ptosis,spssps,leila711,atah2008..
I also applied for rods..but i have a question if i have to take part in scramble will i be able to send my previously scanned documents through eras,, after my documents have been send to me by eras..
GL for match to you guys.....!!!!
hey i got my docs back on last friday.but i ordered them on feb 19 thru fed ex.if u ordered them thru us postal service it might take alittle bit longer.
I have actual copies (like LoR etc) for all my docs.
I dont have any copy for MSPE(Only photocopy) , do you think for scrambel I will need the actual MSPE or can it work?
incase I match , I dont want to spend 24 dollars for RODSSad(

Please anyone help me.
Ptosis,

I actually did the same thing you said, and I don't see any progress. Actually, it only allows me to request RODS again. Weird....I'll wait a bit....maybe it'll change...

Moon2008,
I actually called ECFMG to check for the same question you asked. And yes, you will be able to send previously scanned documents through ERAS. They have it on the file, even though they send you the paper ones back to you. So, you are safe to request your documents....

Sehar786,
you don't need originals for any document for scramble since you will either send faxes or pdf which are not originals, so as long as you have a photocopy, you're fine.

Good luck to all of us, and hopefully we won't need scramble Smile

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »