• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need advice about STEP 2 CK - md2010
NBME 1 = 510 (2 weeks ago)
NBME 4 = 390 (3 days ago)
NBME 3 = 480 (today)
UW = 55% first time, 82% second time
Kaplan qbook = 75%
Exam in 2 weeks????/

Am I ready??? I am an IMG. I find the NBME's a lot harder than UW and i don't understand the variation...Is that normal???
i think if you were to take the exam today you'd get high 80's according to your scores... and in two weeks u can def move that upto 90's... also from wat i see on this forum nbme 2 is a dead on predictor of ur score... so maybe you should try that or take the UW assessment its cheaper... and as for the nbme's feeling harder.. well i dont know about nbme's but i took the UW assessment and while i was taking it i felt as though it was ten times harder than world and i was getting smoked.. but ended up getting 210 which was ok... so maybe its just a normal feeling from not being able to see ur score right after you take each block.. i dunno...
thanks buddy. How long is this UW assessment. And another thing...the issue that is so concerning to me is: why is there soo much variation in my NBME's. I mean NBME 4 was horrible for me. 390 is eq to 190 or something and that's terrible. But i went up again in NBME 3.

But anyway, thanks for kind words. How much is UW assessment? and how long is it?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »