Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
j 1 visa help - drnimesh
yes paying online is best and fast just pay it once they obtain your application they go thru your account and understand its for j1 visa
for expedited delivery and the returned airbill in Us

go to Fedex office, take the envelope and one of the receipt... ask them it is for prepaid preaddressed and purpose to send ur documents from one office to other.
It has 3 copies fill all the information .... check online which service you want to take I mean premier overnight, there are different services in overnight with their charges .. check it before filling the receipt.

Along with the other application material for DS 2019 attach this receipt there is one copy for you, one for TPL, one for ECFMG office.... tear your copy so that you can track it once the ecfmg office tells you that they have sent it from their office.

I have tried to explain it. hope this helps!
GL
Could someone help me with the following please?

1. When applying for request for NOC/ statement of need from ministry of health in India, would the following content be sufficient?

ie. As I am offered an intern position in 'so and so ' program in ''such and such'' hospital in US ,kindly issue a NOC/Statement of need for the same.

2.I am originally from India but working in UK now. So is it better to courier and sent it or fax it across to the ministry from UK to India? Should I keep a return back post.

3. the program has sent a one page offer letter. Will that suffice? there is no space for me to sign in the letter.

Your help will be much aprreciated.
bump

up
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »