Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
undersecretary's office-India? - med2004
I tried calling this number a few times (91)11-2306 1945; but no one's answering.
I was wondering if I got the right number, and if anyone got an answer from that number, and was it easy?

thanx
0(91)11-2306 1945..
Yep this is the number that I called and I got a response the very first time. I did call them on this number a couple of times later too.
You should probably try calling around 10.30 am (Indian time) or later. This number does work..so keep trying and U should get through..
it works, i got through the very first time as well...try around the time mathu mentioned, people don't get to work till that time in govt.offices in india anyways Smile
I had been there to get statement of need. typical baabu attitude. ve to satisfy saddistic clerkian ego. babu ram murthy . ll get u visit atleast twice few days apart.
hi guys/drank,

i called the office. they said i need both offer letter and contract (signed by both parties). did they tell u the same thing. i only have offer letter yet. my understanding was that either of these documents would suffice, can you please comment.

thanks.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »