Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to hyderabdnawabi - matched09
Hey Mate,

I think you are doing a fine job hereSmile Atleast you are bringing in some smiles on the tensed and grim faces! I personally think your posts are any day better than some stereotypes posts chanting ONLY and ONLY ONE THING for past week or so!

Keep up the good work and good luck to ya!!
thanks mate.....
I hope everyone will get back to normal and everyone takes advantage of this forum to help and solve eachothers problems.
I personally got lot of help from this forum while I was preparing for my exams....and wish everyone gets help rather than cursing and spamming!!

Mate U have very good command in english ( complement)!!! I personally like the way u express ur views,but I'm surprised why few people act as if they can't understand or maybe they don't wanna ????
anyways mate googdluck and Gobless
Hi again,

I'm sure this tide gonna get over very soon... Things will be normal soonest..I agree that forum has been really helpful to everyone... just that for past week or so there has been unmatched hatred and tension among the members over this issue of visa/residency etc!

anyways thanks for your compliments [ May I just dare to correct you Tongue should be compliment NOT "COMPLEMENT"] !! I am just trying to improve my language skills...nothing like command for novices like me...

Not far ago I used to be ridiculed by "someone special" for my language usage- syntax/grammar to be more precise lol... [ I was concerned "pathetic"] ...I still suck on the language front but just that she's not there anymore with me but her jibes still remind me of her Sad and probably push me to improve my literary skills!! lol...

anyways.. keep bringing on smiles on the faces here.. I'm more prone to rebuking by fellow members as they just hate my posts like anything Tongue Hope they give me the benefit of doubt considering the emotional/personal basis for posting in here Big Grin

take care...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »