Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
step 3 ccs cd. - ximfoom
i dont how to use this kaplan cd. it has increased my frustration too much. i dont know what happened to first case. cd doesnot say anything , nor does it end the case. no exit button. do we need to ask someone, how to do it? or all of u did it by yourself. may be i should take help from someone. its making me crazy.
Use only UW CCS those are extremely helpful, they added more cases when I had last month they had 40 cases they keep adding cases that's good. You can also get old version of UW CCS fron this forum if someone send you the PDF file( people have everything) because those have only explaination in it because in 2006 they did not have Interactive cases. Only disadvantage of Interactive cases are these do not have GOOD DISCUSSION otherwise they are excellent.

Shaher's CD is also good to start because it also gives you idea in the begining. so combine shaher and UW
GL
sorry i wrote kaplan cd. actually it is usmle cd.
thanku so much phernewalay. i will try those cds as u said.
Hey Ximfoom, I can understand your frustration..........I ve been through this and am afraid that I might have to go thru this step 3 process again............!!

1)I think for ccs cases starting off with either the uw or shahers cd to know what exactly to do
2)make a list of cases subject wise or ER
3) prcatice them on uw software without being afraid of of you are doing write or wrong for the first few times...........gradually you will find out that what are the essential parts of the cases, when the case will close and how you can improve. The best way to learn is keep on experimenting with the software and how it prompts you in different senarios.
4)After few times you have practiced the ccs cases you would know exactly what to type for the specific order that you are wanting to write and it will come to you easily
5)ONce you have mastered the techniques ccs will be fun to do

If you would need some specific clarification.........ill try my best to help!
Hope this helps!

GL
thanku so much. i will buy UW after some preparation. i dont know how to get shehers cd.

anyway thanks again.
2009 shaher cd:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=300303807774
can u give me any other link with less cost. thanks.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »