Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
% of DESI PDs in NY IM - matched09
matched 09

I would like to clear one big misconception here..Us open residency positions forIMG not to get the BEST docotors from the world to compete and displace their own docs and citizens
BUT just to fill the leftover positions...MAIN INTENSION FOR RURAL AREAS ..thats what J1 is for.

If according to your logic competition and high scores ,everyone know these IMG will be getting radio/onco/surgery.we all know majority of IMG end at primary care .

So mate donot confuse with the fact about the scores and all other,It was just the oLD Law prevelling here cos of shortage of positions thats why USA was offering IMgs.Its clear by the fact now they are increasing the number positions in medical school.

No matter what scores Imgs get,If they have enogh people to fill here,they donot need anyone from outside.ITS NOT ABOUT COMPITITION OR BEST DOCOTORS FROM WORLD>ITS ABUT FILLING THE LEFT OVER.
@drwho101... Lets now discuss AUTO BAILOUT as you touched the topic!!

what do you think this AUTO bailout thingy is all about?any idea?? What happened ?why happened??why people were against it??some in support?? come on mate... just posting a few words here wont help ya... If you claim to be the CITIZEN here and post something know everything about your country!!

I'm an alien resident here still I know much much more than many of you... !!! So who's more deserving to this country?? me or you?
@ usmlesteps

point noted boss!! But the prob is that ..they don;t distinguish among subclasses of IMGs..for them IMGs are IMGs... for the leftovers I agree 110% !! I never fought this claim!!

IMGs as I said form a common entity...so with limited seats..who so ever qualifies gets IN!! simple as that!! you are the ones who are trying to create these walls... just for your own personal interest!!

having said that there's inapparent preference for US IMGs everywhere as visa comes with its own hassles... so if you couldn't get through the set norms..don;t cry grapes were soup..accept it...and work towards getting IN legally and via competition...

So even if you are 2 match seasons old just don't lose hope! Hardwork always gets paid back!
dear Matched09

Here you are missing the point.
IMG are IMG agree,BUT,citizens and non citizen are different.If I,m unemployed goverment have to worried but If are Its your country proble.

As far as to get residency We all fulfil the crieteria to get a spot.If we left unemployes we are burdon on goverment.

Donot worry I am working hard but not too much as This is not at all everything for me.I have other things too fouce.I am even open to do others things too.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »