Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please need your opinion - wrata
i did not match last year , i am working in germany does this count for the next match or it doesn't did you hear of anyone that this kind of experience helped him to get in internal medicine or family practice ...i mean the kind of work that it is done here in some ways is better then the US even ...or the same..
any clinical experience helps.
if u have a choice- US observership/ externship experience helps better than any other country.
thank you guys i´did do some externship in the US. the thing i need to make some money and i cannot wait for something so uncertain (residency) from what i have seen Medicine in Germany not so bad at all.
Is the money you make in Germany good enough to let you live comfortably ?
hi praises ..i make about 2700 to 3100 euros monthly after tax ( net profit) yes you can live comfortably...
that is about 4000 us dollars net
ger2003 - 04/02/09 13:03

i think you should keep your job in germany until have a position here. German experience is more important for you.They will give more value to that than observership. I known people who get residency position just because they went to germany medical school. Your work there will open the door here soon or later. just make sure you have a good recommendation letter and a strong ps
thank you ger 2003 i did do some observership in the US , i do have an american citizenship , i mean here i am doing well making enough money to live very comfortably and already in my 3 year of residency i mean i did see the kind of work done in the US here beleieve the same , i mean the volume of work and quality is on a high level ...i did graduate from germany ..so i will see if a door wil open or if i will go back again .....the only reason for me to get to the US will be the money anything else i am not excited about the life style here in europe is better for me.....we will see
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »