Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
plz zzz am depressed - ultra
hi...i read the kaplan notes 2 times..i read and heared goljian too.....i did usmle world...i took every detail ,add...from books ..questions of uw and put it on first aid,..
now am doing kaplan q bank online....i did around 8 blocks am getting in 40..s.. am totally depressed ...i dont know wht to do...am writing here becuz really am lost ...and need who can help,advice ,or give opinion....
should i go back to books..?
should i read first aid with my notes...
i dont know.
plz write 4 me whtever.
thx in advance
there a moments like this always...al u need is relax and take a deep breadth and think of all ur previous good performances..and then get back to it
kaplan qs n uw is yr learning tools. so b4 yr complete learning if u r gonna asses u then 40% is much better.complete all the qs n again see how much u get,if it comes low,then again go thru in this way with revision.At last how much information can gather and remember,,remember and remember see by nbme.I am dam sure u r in better position.one thing u have to understand the twisting of question,u know the information but cant understand what the question is asking u-----all these advice are given to me thats i hav given u as i was in same problem.
thx guys....i really apreciate every word u write.
am an img student came to take this test ,i hv no body to talk to here so i decided to share this site ....
so do u think i hv to finish all these questions and then see where am i ?
or go back to the books which sometimes i notice i forgot it ...
i should i read along with doing question the first aid with notes?
one more thing plz....which is better way now to do the questions ?subject wise or mixed?
i am doing subject wise,then i will revise all subject,then again mixed...........hard work,hard work n hard work. best of luck.
thx...let us keep in touch...
alcapito1
only you can tell what the 60% mistakes are. everyone else will give you their advice. See what the mistakes are and try to correct it. remember, you have to get > 60% on these qbanks to get a 200+ score. when you say you *did* usmle world what did you do? its not enough to just read. you have to understand the material. Have you taken an NBME yet?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »