Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
missing filling clerkships - hatempas
Hi, I made a mistake 1 year ago when I didnt fill clinical clerkships during the application for step 1 for the 1st time, and when I tried to correct this in the application when I applied 2nd time for the next exam, I couldnt because it already skip the page of clinical clerkships and consider them zero(0), while in realty I have clerkships in college and in my transcript,there are practical hours, and I have this mentioned in my MSPE,also my credentials are verified , and now I am finished the exams and certified by ECFMG, but I am worried now because ECFMG may send the residency hospitals number of my clin. clerkships which in this case (0),or they dont send this information and just kept in ECFMG records because if my clerkships information is not sent to the hospitals , it means I just forget this issue because I already ECFMG certified but If send it I am worried if the hospitals read zero clerckships,they will not invite me for interview,or there will be incompatibility with my MSPE informations. please any response?
is there any response?
send ecfmg a new transcript with clerkship info
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »