Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help once again - chimela
i would really need some help .I would be writing my exam in about 3 weeks, so far i think i am really having problem with genetics and molecular biology,how can i overcome this.Also what would one recommend for me as my due date approaches,march 31st.I do not know if this is normal or not, but i do not know why i am not really anxious or nervous as i sometimes feel especially as i approach a major exam.What is the best advice for me at this point in time.
chimela,
If you're really obsessed with genetics and molecular biology, I would strongly advice you to study them only this week and then stop reading new material: start your final review next week until March 30th, when the following day you need to take your exam. Do not neglect what you've already studied so far, what has been consolidated in your brain up to now. It's important to refresh all that knowledge.
From what books do you want to study genetics and molecular biology ? Good luck on your exam.
matoka
If u are using Kaplan notes then stick with it otherwise try HY Cell & Mol Biology. You can do it in two days. Use First Aid to consolidate HY materials in your last days. No new fat review bks! GL.
Hi, Matoka,

what books do you recommend for studying molecular biology and genetics ??

thanks for your answer.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »