Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi matoka.......quick advice - syed
Thanks for ur advice.........just advice me how to do it like 1 timed exam conditions 2 tutorial style; unused questions,3 previously incorrect, or4 all available questions,
thanks a lot
syed,
You have only five weeks left until you are to take your exam, am I right ?
So, I think you should do Kaplan Qbank only in timed mode, not tutorial style.
Now regarding the structure, the content of each block of 50 questions, I have to raise you a question: have you finished all the material for your step 1 exam, do you feel that you know the conytent well ?
If so, my advice is to do only unused questions( and there are 2200 even over ) at random and then to read all the explanations to them. If you feel like doing them on disciplines or rather organ systems, then try do do them in this way, but only timed questions, not tutorial mode.
Do not try to do the incorrect questions over and over again, because it's not going to improve your performance in your time left, believe me, I'm telling you all this from my previous experience: rather try to take some summary notes from the explanations to the incorrect questions and at the end of the day try to read them one more time.
Once again, all these Kaplan questions are a great time consuming,at lest for me and more likely many other candidats, in comparison to Goljan' rapid review, which are very good questions but a little easier then kaplan's.
Good luck on your exam.
matoka
Thanks a lot
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »