Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need honest inputs for my chance - mummy
st 1 86, st 2 83, cs paaed
planing st 3 in aug
us citzen, 8 month research, i month externship, 2 month observship
didn't match this time,
2003 graduation
something is wrong with you application......I mean either either you did not fill the info correctly or something is wrong with your PS .................otherwise you should be doing residency rt now..................you have very good chances.................try to talk to someone about your application, PS, MSPE and other things................GL
thnxs zeroiv, i got 8 iv but didn;'t mach, so depressed, feeling hope less, ya i wll try to change my ps, cv
beside that what i can i do to get resicidency
did you apply for only im and univ programs? maybe thats why
http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=394801
hey i m looking for observership/externship/research experience....can u plz tell me where u did all those things..? i didnt matched this year so can understand ur depression....plz help me...my email id is usmle_studies
what have you been doing from 2003 other than the 8 plus one month?

while you or other applicants may think that taking care of family is an honorable thing, PDs dont look at it that way. if youve been home all this while, it is seen as not doing anything medicine or research oriented. which means, you better max the exams because you had all the time for it. im sorry im making assumptions, but please re evaluate your cv before you develop a victim complex like so many others on here.

get cracking, there is still hope for 2009 match season, and i wish you the best
Hey mummy, I have same credentials like u,,,,but I am not US citizen. Add me plz w can be helpful to each ther.
shagufta_md
ya docz, u are right i have 4year old daughter, but during my pregnncy time i did 1 year observership in canda
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »