Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
plz guys guide me - aiza
i am confused hw to start my preparation for step1 plz guide if i start with physiology plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
plz suggest me so that i shud start my preparation....................................
just start with any subject with any topics,stay here in forum,continue to read one by one...............1day u wil realize why no other people not responding to yr question....
Start with the subject which you consider the weakest.
I suggest Kaplan notes will be very comprehensive.
How much time are you giving for this exam prep ?
thanks guys for replying i want to appear in december this year plz suggest me further
use first aid as a guide and expand from there.
Listen I didnt study anything except Kaplan books for step 1 and I didnt even watch the videos although I used the Kaplan Qbank for revision but I took them like a quiz meaning if I get a question wrong I look at why I made mistake but thats it no writing it down or memorizing it . What I DID memorize though was the Kaplan books , almost word for word and it took me 8 months .
I studied 2 days a week , never reaching 10 hours a day even the day before the exam so you can do better there , I am lazy .
Read all of Kaplan books , forget Kaplan videos its all you need IF you memorize EVERYTHING . Pay special attention to Physiology Pathology and Micro they need some effort to get it to stick .
Anyway I got my results yesterday , I STILL CANT BELIVE IT !!
I got 99/254 Smile
I was praying to god that it would not be less than 90 , on exam day I had only gotten 1 hour of sleep and I was very tired and I felt like I got half the questions wrong . Start with Physiology then Pathology then Micro then Bio and finally Pharma . Read Anatomy and Behaviour whenever they are small contrivution to exam .
thanku so mch for such a nice guidance:-) nw i can start my preparation and

MANY MANY CONGRATS AND LOTS OF BEST WISHES FOR STEP2.
hi aiza im also n initial stages if u wanna take step 1 by dec n set a plan take 2 months for ur 1st read from kaplan n then with 2nd read u;ll start memorizing n start doing questins too n then so on analyze ur self u must start with a subject u like so tht it may help u build confidence .by the where r u from n when did u graduate ?
i did my graduation in 2007.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »