Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
letter of intend??? - neurokite
I signed a letter of intend, but no contract yet. However, I found another program that I like better and i 'll interview with them monday. If they offer me a spot, what should I do? How binding is thi letter? It says that i am making a commitment to the program, but if I decide to pull out, can they take legal action? Pleaaaaase, help me here...!!!! Thanks......!
I'm in the same exact situation, anyone have an answer for the above question.... please help us..... what kind of trouble would we get into?
well... you have to inform your program of your intentions... you cannot just sign with another program and withdraw from your "commitment." Your previous program is probably preparing your contracts by now. tell them ASAP so they can find another candidate.
True, they are preparing the contract. However, if I like the new program I guess I 'll have to alert the old one right away. I truly undesrtand how unethical that would be, but I wanted to know if that would have any legal impact on me. Any suggestions.....please...!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »