Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
54 on study one never studied b4 for the exam -
i got 128 on step 1 but i did not study for the ex

i got 128, 54 is that too bad for a first timer that did not study for the exam at all ...
img

awful...
no kidding

that's not too bad if you didn't study at all for the exam. I'm sure you can do much better if you study for the exam!!!
amie

You are really stupid!!! Not because of your score but for not studying. Why did you take the test without studying? That does not make the score any better. This is an important exam why would you take it so lightly? You need to sit down and study and them take the exam. Good luck next time with the test
54 on step'1 without studying for it is that re

i KNOW THAT SOME OF YOU THINK THAT what happened was
stupid or should i say wierd with me taking the exam without studying ...Well let me explain what happened to you guys the thing that led me to this ...Right after i signed up i noticed that i was not gonna be able to take the exam on the date already set
so like i decided for time reasons that i was better off taking the exam on march so that i could see and do some questions and so forth and so on also i would try to memorize and of course understand some of the concepts that were on the fists aid book ...and so ...Well i told my girlfriend to call prometric but she did not right away to my destiniy
and so ....
well i kept on with the postponement process but guess what? i thought that after paying the 50 bucks online to ecfmg i would not need to have to call prometric cause they did not made it obvious on their web site that you should also call prometric as well as downloading the form necessary and etc..
And thats basically what happened i did not call prometric and when i went to see on the date of the exam on the prometric center that i had originally signed up for etc..my name was still on the list so...

After talking to the pleople there i found out the hardway that i was gonna lose all the money i had paid for so ...It was eather that or i was gonna loose all the money that i had already spent for the exam ... I chose to take the exam (for experience reasons of course over gettting a really bad grade)

Hope that this message goes to all of you out there who dont know this... that you need to call prometric and also download the proper forms and pay the fees at ecfmg otherwise you will have to take the exam or loose the money for it ...
thx for the motivators guys i know tho that the sun can light itself on the darkest ours of our lives ... and things are not all that bad anyways i mean i still got my health right "!... and actually i am better off then those that are the richest or who have scored 99 on the usmle step'1 but that dont have their health with em ...
SUZY

YEA THATS NOT SO BAD IF YOU DID NOT STUDY FOR IT YOU KNOW ...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »