Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
b2 visa ---------to --------- h1 b visa - uecfmg
can anyone plz explain the process to me in details?

Also tell me after getting approval fro H1 VISA from the attorney in USA is it necessary to go the US emabassy office in ur hometown to schedule an interview for the H1 VISA?

PLZ REPLY......
in your home country. otherwise you can't enter in US again.Yes, it is possible to transfer b2 visa to h1 b visa. If you get a H1 visa approval and you are in US there is no need of stamping from home country but if you travel to your home country then it is necessary you should have H-1b visa stamped in your passport from US embassy

Manoj
hey manoj..

i am here in USA on b1/b2 visa and hope to get the h1... how easy or difficult is it to get the visa stamped in your home country if you leave for a short holiday from the US back to your home country???... do they give long appointments??.. or do they stamp it on same day when you go to teh US embassy??....

is there anyway we can get teh visa stamped from the US embassy here in the US instead of going back to my home country???

thanks for your reply man..
It depends on the mood of people sitting there and well as you should have all your documents completed. The appointment period is very long. It allmost have 2 months waiting period. there is no provision of visa stamping in US embassy here in US. It should be stamped from your home country.It's better not to go there unless it is very important because there is always a risk. I think if you get H1-B visa then it is easy to get green card. Go after getting the GC.

Now I want to ask a question from you.I am giving Step 1 paper in June. I want to knowwhich Q Bank is GOOD for Step 1. I am studying hard but a problem is there I am not able to finish my syllabus even till now. Can you tell me please how to finish rapidly Pathology and Pharmacology.

Congratulations for getting H-1B visa soon.

Thanks
Manoj
for step 1 kaplan online q-bank is great, i used it and passed with high scores.
as for pathology and pharmacology , best review books are goljan pathology notes, and pharmacology kaplan notes.
good luck
manoj...
i agree with bihacit...

goljan is great for pathoogy and also he covers lots of other topics at the same time... know every single word in his lectures and always crosslink information so that you remember it well... i got high scores for both steps... all i used is kaplan and goljan... and online kaplan q bank for step 1 and usmleworld for step 2...

for pharmaco.. its all memorization... kaplan was very good... all you need to know is in there...

hey manoj...

someone else in the forum says that if you are a B1/B2 holder and you want the H1B.. .. that guy said that you have to leave the US and go to your home country and get teh H1B stamped before you start residency!!??.... he said his lawyer said that to him!!!??

is that true? where did you get your information from?? did you have to leave at any time yet??

thanks for your help.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »