Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study partner needed !!! - 8292
Hey guys,
I am taking step 1 in september and I found it boaring to read USMLE alone. So I want a female study partner to stuy with. I live in New York in the Bronx. Any one intersted to study with me, please post me here.

Thanx
Hi, also interested. what and when do you ant to start. Do you have a skype id?
I too live in the bronx , studying for step 1 what is ur email id
hi,,,8292..I also started studying for step 1 and i agree with you it's boring.Here are my few suggestions to make it interesting

1.If u like to have study partner, get study partner,that of course u know already.
2.Do not just read books.They make you feel sleepy.So.watch Kaplan DVDs.Take them as if u are taking class in medical school.

3.Listen to Goljan.I think his lecture is enough.even his book is not required provided that u have his lectures.

4.never study same subject.Remember your medical school.They used to teach all subjects.allocate time to different subjects and correlate them.

5.In USMLE one interesting thing everything is correlated.For example if u read about Kartagener's syndrome. they give it in every subject.every subject reminds of you that disease.I mean to say, reading different subjects together is good.

6.Do Questions everytime to stimulate you.
7.If u feel extremely lazy watch cartoons about something like proteing synthesis in Youtube ..com

I think you will have fun afterwards.
Thanks
Hi elmse 16,
I already have finished reading the Kaplan study materials once. I think it is good for u and me to be study partners coz you too are living in the bronx so that we can meet in person and go to the libraries if need be. So e-mail me at getuteklu or post u'r e-mail so that I will e-mail you.
Thanx and good luck
Thanks Step1struggle for your very good suggestions. But I got one question. Does Goljan lecture have DVD's. I got only the CD's. If you have that pease inform me so that I will try to get it.

Thanx in advance
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »