Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AAMC number - semsem2007
hi there, have a question,
i just bought the token for ERAS 2010,now i`m trying to regester to get the AAMC number so i can include it for my LORs, but i don`t know how to do that?
there is no icon to click on to get to this number,
and when i tried to log on to MyERAS it says it`ll open july 1st. so i wonder if that the case for the AAMC number,i mean i have to wait till july 1st to get?
thanx in advance for ur help
yes wait till 1st july
u can upload pic now (through Oasis eras)
thanx hary 206 for ur reply.
beside uploading the photo, is there anything else i can do till july 1st?
and another question for the photo regarding the size, should it be same size like passport photo or different size?
thanx again
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you wish to submit a photograph, you must submit a digital photograph via ECFMG™s OASIS. Photographs mailed to ERAS Support Services at ECFMG for scanning will not be accepted.

Your photograph must:

¢Show a clear, front view of your full face only. Your face should be in the middle of the photograph, and your expression should be natural with your eyes open and looking directly ahead.
¢Be a color photograph with a light-colored background.
Guidelines for Submitting a Photograph

Before you attempt to submit a photograph, make sure that it conforms to the following specifications:

¢It must be in the Joint Photographic Experts Group (JPEG) format.
¢It must have a resolution of 300 pixels wide by 300 pixels high or 240 pixels wide by 320 pixels high, and a color depth of 24-bit color.
¢The source of the digital photograph should be either a digital camera or a print photograph scanned into a digital format.
¢If a print photograph is scanned, it must be scanned at a resolution of 150 dots per inch (dpi) and with a color depth of 24-bit color.
¢The maximum image size accepted will be 100,000 bytes (100 Kb).
thanx applicantguide for ur info.
i have read this info. on ECFMG web site, but my question is how u r gonna tell this info. for the photographer?
i mean should i print this info. and ask the photographer to follow these instruction or what?
i called a photographer and asked him if i can get a passport photo on a CD so i can download it myself after that. that`s why i asked about the size.
thanx again
I have digi cam at home
I clicked my pic --> then used Microsoft picture editor to make that pic 300 X 300 pixel & size is less then 100 Kb

I will try to upload this pis first..
If pic rejected..will go for passport size pic ---> scan that pic & upload again
thanx hary,i`ll try that
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »