Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to all exam takers - csprep09
hello friends, i passed cs in my first attempt... i am very thankful to God...
after my exam i was happy with all the CIS part of the exam.... i did all the manner things, draping , tissues, water, footrest, etc,etc. the only part i was scared was the PE... i was able to do jus the relevant part due to the time constraints.... like for resp case... i cud jus do the lung exam, for CVS jus the heart exam.... i cut this down coz i wanted to spare time for closure & counselling... which i did in all the cases....
before entering the room wrtie all the mneumonics,DD,pt name (very imp)... u will definately not remember all the questions.... jus focus on the presentation,so while practising ...practise the transitional sentences,counselling & closure.... 15 mins goes jus like tht.... i screwed up my first case.... i was taking the history..& the announcement was made....5 mins left.... & i had to do the PE,closure,etc.....huhhhhhhh.....after first case u will get the idea of 15 mins.... no matter how much u practise... u hav to go with the case.... u cannot rush... u hav to go in sync with the SP's presentation.....
so everyone .... good luck.... jus practise, practise, practise.....
thanks!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »