Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can one apply with CS result/step 1 taken - dependabledoc
Hi,

I am taking step 1 on sept 15.
Can someone tell me if I can apply on sept 16 with CS result and step 1 taken with result pending.
Sure, nobody can prevent you from applying with those credentials. But whether you will get interview or not, there is another question Big Grin.

Just think like this, why should a program call you for an interview, if they have other applicants with complete scores, right? Except if you are married to PD's daughter may be Big Grin.

Hard to get IVs with no ck result.
You should apply in 2011 match... try to get a great score in both Step 1 and CK

GL

Medhelp Team

medhelp@live.com
you can apply my friend matched with wrting step 2 in dec
THERE IS GREAT DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RULES AND REALITY

WHATS THE RULE YOU CAN APPLY WITH JUST STEP 1
REALITY U SPEND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS BUT WILLL NOT GET EVEN SINGLE INTERVIEW

RIGHT NOW FOR IMGS STEP 3 HAS ALSO BECOME PREREQUISITE MANY PROGRAMS DONT LOOK AT APPLIC WITHOUT STEP3.

As medhelp said do well on step 1 and ck dont hurry your exams for match if you get low scores never you can match , many people hurry step 1 and ck coz they think that they dont wanna wait for next match and waste a year, they get low scores and thats it you can never change it, sie people take time for exam get high scores and will match for sure in next match.

for you dont even think of 2010, take step 1 and ck get high scores apply for 2011
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »