Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
think i goofed up cs.. - doc_happi
hi ...this is my exam experience..all the cases were from fa[pls dont ask me wht they were]
i has 2 uncoperative patients...they remained grumpy till the end.i forgot to counsel in one case.ran out of time in one..n forgot pamhugfos in one.in 2 cases could nt figure out wht the d/d might be..the rest of the sp were nice.but just one advice it takes a little longer with sps than witha study partner..do keep it in mind.
anyone who ans the exam..do u think i ll pass with this..?
yes u willl for sure.
hi, good luck with the results! Sounds like you did fine, those are not huge mistakes. It's the average of cases that counts.

can i ask you if the 2 grumpy patients talked to you at all? Were they slow and short when answering, or they would't answer at all? Other than showing empathy and telling them to take their time and encouraging them to talk, what can one do if a patient simply would not talk? There has to be a way, it's CS!
well they talked but were grumpy all the time...i think i didnt say the right thing..
Thank you! maybe that just was their role, had nothing to do with you not saying the right thing...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »