Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MCCEE & MCQE PRACTICE..more than 10,000 Q&A - waqasbhutta
price only 20 US
paypal payments!!
email waqasbhutta

Q. Do I have to be connected to the internet each time I use the program?
A. No, once the program installed on your PC, it runs and stays on your PC without any connection to the internet.

Q. Do I have to insert the CD each time I use the program?
A. No, there is no need for the CD when running the program. The CD is used for the initial installation and as a backup later in case you need to reinstall the program.

Q. How does this program work?
A. Mcqe Program is a very simple program, it has 2 main features (EXAMINATION and INDEX): the examination uses the green color for the correct answer (GOOD) and the red color for the incorrect ones (SORRY). A question is selected randomly each time you click on NEXT QUESTION (suppose you have 10000 questions in the edition you purchase, each time you click on NEXT QUESTION the program selects one of the 10000 questions randomly, so that the chance of having the same question repeated in the same exam you are taking is 1 in 10000, which a very slim chance, however, you may find some similar questions), while INDEX displays all of the questions that contain the exact spelling of the searched word, ignoring the words unrelated to the question. The program simultaneously displays the number of questions you answer, the number of correct and incorrect answer you give, and your average in percentage while you are answering the questions.

Q. What type of questions is there in the program?
A. Mcqe questions have been collected from a wide variety of sources, they are abbreviated, and they include clinical diagnosis, disease pathogenesis, differential diagnosis, clinical management, internal medicine, surgery, epidemiology, public health, obstetrics, gynecology, pediatrics, and psychiatry. The questions are mostly clinical medicine. Pure biochemistry, physiology, and pharmacology questions are not included. The program does not include graphics. Each edition of the program contain a different number of questions. The number of questions varies, not necessarily increases with the advance of editions. We limit our questions to useful 2 lines and 4 answers because, contrary to what some believe, the intent of this question bank program is to give a general review and not to teach the users how the questions are formatted. Some of the actual USMLE questions may occupy the entire page and have 4 or 5 answers and some even more than 10 answers.

Q. What system do I need to run the program?
A. Mcqe program requires at least Windows 98 (2nd Edition) or later, a CD-ROM drive and a drive A:.
Technical Support is delivered by Email only.

Q. Why the explanations are not included?
A. As mentioned earlier, the program is a question bank which includes the correct answers but no explanations, however, the INDEX replaces the explanation; which allows the user search for keywords. Users should depend on their own medical textbooks for the explanations and for references, so that they can read more, and learn much more than depending exclusively on a question bank software program.

Q. Are the questions categorized by subjects?
A. No, just like the actual examination, the questions are displayed randomly and not categorized by subjects.

Q. Is this program hard to install and to use? Do I need to be an expert in computers in order to use this program?
A. Not at all, it is a very simple program to use and it comes with the installation instruction. Not advanced but a basic knowledge of computers is required for the use of this program. Technical support is available by email.

Q. How helpful is this program?
A. Considerably helpful. Many users who successfully passed their exams expressed their gratitude positively and described the Mcqe program as a supportive preparation tool for all evaluation exams. However this program, like any other program or book, is NOT a miracle program and NOT a guarantee of passing the examination. Passing the examination depends on individual's level of preparation and luck.

Any Question dont hesitate to email
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »