Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i am a repeat applicant - sungdil
AS ERAS HAS MENTIONED THAT REPEAT APPLICANT CAN USE THEIR OLD LOR ,I DONT SEE IF I HAVE ANY OLD LOR IN MY ERAS .

WHAT IS GOING ON ,DO I HAVE TO DI TO SEE IF I HAVE ANY LOR ,OR WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO CHECK THEM UP .

THANKS FOR UR HELP.

AND WISH EVERY BODY AN EASY MATCH THIS YEAR.
i was able to view my old lors, even though i had not waived my right to see them(i got them back by RODS), ERAS says that even those who have waived their right to see them can use them

check in oasis-eras services-receipt of documents

the entire list of lors and the mspe will be there, with reuse written next to them

then goto myeras website, designate the lor writer ie create a slot(type the exact names which are mentioned in eras services of oasis) , then after 1-2 days your lors will be visible in the documents section of myeras too

a very successfull Match to you also
I CHECKED IN oasis-eras services-receipt of documents BUT NOTHING IS STILL THERE.

WELL I WILL WAIT FOR COUPLE OF DAYS TO SEE IF I HAVE IT IN MY LATER DAYS.
did u get yr lors back by RODS?? i did

but anyway that shouldnt make a difference as ERAS has said , irrespective of waiver to see the LORs , they will still be there for reuse

i say, contact them today, otherwise nothing will happen over the weekend,u shouldnt let such important things remain unattented for that long
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »