Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Plz....Anyone - helpdesk
I want to send my documents to ERAS. Actually I have all my LORs with me and the college will seal them inside envelopes.

1)So shud I use the LOR Covering letter?

2)If I do use the LOR covering letter, shud I use a different one for each LOR?

3)The whole packet of documents should be send from the college or can I courier it?
1. I had done the same and only inculded the DSF when I sedn it to my school.
2. I would use a separate DSF for each form
3. Should be send by your school
for 3. You could send it yourself but if it comes from your school it would be better
thank you so muxh doyoudig.................i had same queries,but no one answered yet.

one more question in this regard,if i send cOVER LETTER'S TO MY colij and ask them to seal LOR"S alongwith cover letter's for me,just in case i'm gonna courie it to ERAS,wat shud i ChOOSE regarding waiver's option that is: I WAIVE MY RITE TO SEE ???????
plus SHOULD each LOR +Cover Letter +DSF for EACH programe come in seperate SEALED envelope or shud come in one whole package .......thanx in anticipation.
can i download a copy of MSPE from ERAS and send it to my college??.............help plz,i'm so much stuck wid this whole proces Sad
well, if you have a copy of the LOR then I would waive my right to see it, it may give them more confidence that your are confident the writer will say positivie things about you. (Prog's don't know you have a copy)
Yes, for each LOR have a Cover Letter + DSF and waive rights as explained. All that paperwork can be send in one envelope since it will look like its all coming from your school if all LOR's are from hospitals you rotated through through the med school. If they are LOR that you did after med school I would ask your school to submit those in separate envelopes.

You cannot dwonload MSPE from eras but your school could send it to you via email. My school send it to me for review before they submit it to programs, since they also added things that I had done after graduation.
Tons of thanx doyoudig

the problem is i'm IMG and my skool doesn't kno about MSPE,i have to send them a sample,then they wud be able to get me one,u know wat i mean......NOW WAT???

The Deans Letter i.e MSPE needs to be send electronically/or mail from your school directly to eras. So if you have send them an example they should write it for you thereafter, send you a copy per email and one to eras. That's all I know.
Oh i c...than k you sooooooooo much.

wish u Goodluck!
i forgot to ask if my skool has to MAIL Dean's letter/MSPE to ERAS,wud they need to send DSF alongwith ??
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »