Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any filipinos applying for the 2010 match? - wobertow
hi docs! i was reading a thread from last year that xthine started and i thought about starting another one for this year. all pinoys, let's gather here and try to help each other out. right i'm trying to fix all the documents needed for the application so i can email them to ERAs. i have so many questions and whole process is so confusing.
for starters, do i have to assign a separate document submission form for every single document and every single LOR?
what if i got my LORs way before i was able to get my aamc no? can i just hand write my aamc number on a blank i left beside my name?
i hope someone can enlighten me on this.
i hope pinoy doctors start contributing to this thread.
God bless everyone!
hello, gudluk for the match... as far as i can remember though that was just a year ago:p, you only need one document submission form for all LORS if your going to send them at the same time, its ok also if in your LORS you dont have your AAMC number... better not write anything in your LOR they might not accept itSmile
- IMG friendly residency programs lists

- personal statements (You will find anaesthesiology,community medicine, dermatology, emergency medicine, family medicine, urology, pediatrics, pathology, psychiatry, obstetrics gynecology OB-GYN, neurology, surgery, medicine/pediatrics and internal medicine personal statements )

- letters of recommendation
- interview questions

IMG-friendly internal medicine residency programs
IMG-friendly family medicine residency programs
IMG-friendly pediatrics residency programs
IMG-friendly medicine/pediatrics residency programs
IMG-friendly pathology residency programs
IMG-friendly radiology residency programs
IMG-friendly psychiatry residency programs
IMG-friendy obstetrics and gynecology OB-GYN residency programs

w w w dt applicantguide.blogspot dt c o m

(I couldnot paste the link because of restrictions on me by the advertisers, any way plz to visit my site approach the w w w to each other and replace the dt by . and also the second dt by . and also approach the c o m together to have a link with no soaces between).
Goodluck for all 2010 match aspirants.
what i did is one document form for each LOR even when i send it all together once. I am not sure about the AAMC number.
hey lets keep in touch!!! my e- mail is click_happy2002
hi!i'm joining the match for the first time. di pa tapos requirements ko. still waiting for my LORS and PTAL. i'll be delayed in applying:=(
hi filipino and pinay2000!
i'm so happy i got a response Smile let's all keep in touch and encourage each other during this difficult time. my email add is reina_villangca
pinay2000, i'm joining the match for the 1st time too. i guess you should atleast get your CAF and PS ready while waiting for your other requirements. atleast wala you can take that off your mind na. i suppose you're applying in CA?
as for me, i'm having a hard time cutting down my hospital list to 30. i'm down to 32. hehehe! haven't finished my PS and some stuff in my CAF aren't clear yet. I'm waiting for ERAS to scan my one and only US LOR that documents my observership. I'm just praying and praying and hoping for the best. everybody says, the earlier you apply, the better your chances are. so if you can have your stuff ready siguro the latest sept15, ok pa din yun.
Godbless!
maybe we should introduce ourselves para any filipino who happens to see this thread will have an idea and decide to join Smile

i'm a 2003 grad from uerm, applying for an IM position in NY,NJ,PA,CT,OH,MI,IL
my scores are step1 88, ck 95, cs pass, step3 about to take in sept2009
wobertow where are youy here in USA? Are youi applying I.M. Pls ym me at click_happy2002
hi filipino! i'm in IL now. are you in the US as well. i invited you in YM. i hope i get to catch you online. God bless!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »