Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
honestly is it possible? - rockstar09
hi guys am really nervous, and mite have a breakdown too..help!!
i have my exam on sept 20th, and i have frankly completed one reading with the videos, and second reading of a few subjects ( physio, biochem) but a few topics left n them too, have done merely 200 questions of uworld yet, coz i thought i'd do ques nly once i have read the subject otherwise its useless, now i am nervous, coz i keep feeling that the time is less and that revision of the other subjects wont finish, and i wont remember anything that i have done till now, or while i did the videos..
do you guys suggest i extend my eligbility period, though i'm seriously doubting doing that, or do you think i have the time to make a good score
have to make a good score otherwise whats the point rite.
please suggest honestly
how do i go about?
havent done FA yet!!
dead am i??
dude...im faced with the same situation...loads to cover in too little time ...freakin out ... but im done with FA..u need to work on FA and UW the most ....make the most of the month tht follows and by sep end...we should be good to go!......increase ur working hours...
rockstar09, please don't panic. I suggest you finish your qbank first and decide then at that point if you need to extend or not. I didn't do FA either.
rockstar09 my honest opinion is that you have to do NBME 3 online first.
then after the score u can see how much u need to read and where r u at right now.
b/c that score is 100% correct.
so decide to pospon the exam after evaluation in NBME.
Its true 100% true .i was same like u i did NBME 3 .i got same score in real exam like my NBME.
it seems that they didn,t check my exam paper they just give me same rsult of NBME 3.
so be careful.
@choli_k_peechay
yep increasing working hours is a must!! and decreasing sleep!!!!! WOH!!hate that
okay so its like, do my subjects and do my questions..as difficult it is ,as simple it sounds Sad doomed man!

@ fluoxetin
guess your rite, have to finish wid uworld questions.no point otherwise..can't shouldn;'t give my exam widout that

@ khanmiss

yeah will do nbme, but a little later, will go into depression if i do it rite now.
n by "they didn't check my paper " u were joking rite?? how can they give you the same score as your nbme? how will they know its you?

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »