Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to bella. - kar76
hi bella.
how it come you say that you should examin the abdomin in all cases..
do not you think that wont be afocouse dexam.if you have apatient with headach will you check his abdomen .
or apatient with back pain.
or apatient with jiont pain.
will you examin the abdomen.
that wil take the whole time and no closure will be there.
pls give me your idea .
appreciate it.
focused exam yes but I did that the first time and it was just not enough! Failed the data gathering PE part! Know that fi sho cause I did not change anything in the data gathering, HX part, the second time around. Let's say you do your focused exam make sure you at lease do the heart and lungs not extensively but at least listen to them. Also why do you think there is no time for closure? your HX and PE should not take longer than 10 -12 minutes. If it doesn't you need to practice so you become faster! Plus if you look at the kaplan step 2 CS book you'll see that most cc require an abdominal exam. Your choice but I would not take the risk unless you want to take the exam again!
realy no.
ok you r talking about the setep 2 ck.
i talk about the fa..alot used it and passed.
add to that i saw usa sp in universities and i attended with office visiit.the focuosed means focoused.yes you have to check at least the heart in most cases but not always the abdomen.
i will try to do that.
i know that about the time factor.i hope wont repeat it bcz it is so enough for me.
now the q...how much notes did you take on your scrap paper.
and thanks.
took very few noted rememberd mostly everything they said once it came to writing the note.
if you passed with fa why are you still asking questions about the exam?
realy no i did not.
i will take it again soon.
the fa was realy good in data gathering.but my mistake was taking alot of notes and that cut my patient physicain communication.this time somthing should be different..
one thing i want to thank u for is the few notes as you said.i should do that alot told me about that.
so thanks for that.
hi bella again..
did you take or measure the orthoststic bp in dizzy or loss of concsiousnss p.
tahnks alt for ur resp.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »