Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i need help applicant guid or any body else - rainbow
hi regarding lortoday i recieved an email regarding lor slot i have send my lor i mounth ago and in my eras i have write vall of my lor information just like dsf right now in my eras there is all 3 lor for submition i have to click on check box of lor but i dont see check box and when i enter my password and press submit it is telling me that i didnt choose which letter please guid me
ok let me try it again
in my eras right now in document part there is 3 lor that i have send it one month ago and i write all of their information just like dsf i dont remember if i submit it right .

today i recieved an email from my erasregardin creating slot and submiting the letteri wanted to make sure and write my password and press submith but it is telling me that i didnt choose the letter and there is no check box besid my letter does it mean that i have submited them correctly before
Hello, does anyone know how to apply or register for LoR slots? how does it really work? and what is it for? I am very confused. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee.
hey just dont panik..u have to go to eras documents then open lors section ..then click on the option to upload an lor then type name of doc and their specialities then clik upload ....go on doing it for the no. of lors u r having when u finiched uplading u hv to reserve their slots for that u hv to clik on the boxes next to the lor [after u reserve the lor u cannot make any changes to it ,,so review names of the sriters properly].after u hv choosen all ur lors and typed ur password clik on option of reserve the lor ...its done..i did it ysday so u too go on tk cr bye
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »