2. Thanks and regards or regards or whatever,
Dr. abc
3. I look forward to hear from you
4. none of the above.
5. all of the above.
please solve the MCQ.. Smile
noone wants to help here?
1 or 3
Personal Statement is not an application therefore it should not end as per options given by you. You can go thru some of the sample PS on various websites. You should ensure
that contents of your PS have certain basic info. You may see this website for more info on PS
http://bloggerbliss.googlepages.com/
I look forward tobe a successful ......(Neurologist, etc) in this country.
thanks for your responses guys.
Hey Pankyash,

I had the same thought few days ago when I wanted to finish up my PS. For now, I ended with "thank you for considering my application". If they read my PS, then they are probably considering it, otherwise they wouldn't read it! I could not find any ending on any website, all just end abruptly with the paragraph where you say why you're so good and what you'll bring to the program. But I don't think that it's wrong to add a thank yo at the end and sign it. It makes it look more personal and it establishes more of a connection to the reader. That is just my opinion, I will most likely keep my "thank you" and signature...
thanks for ur response rei. even i was thinking to do the same. and u r right no sample PS ends it in a proper way. they just do it abruptly.. we can wait for more opnions though. otherwise i wil go for this only.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »