Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Internal Medicine - Residency List for $25 - rajasen
They have a pretty good list for internal medicine for just $25. See the sample before you buy.
The website is residency-match.com
hey I too purchased from them.How are you finding the list. Applying tomorrow? what are your credentials?
Ya I did! They are probably the cheapest list available, but the data is pretty accurate!
Will be applying next week.

90/93 CS Pass - 2 months Observership.
hey rajasen if u share the IM list I can share another specialty pls let me know chellam22
hi toxicity,
I am sorry I will not be able to do that. They block access for one user only. besides they will delete my subscription also.
hey rajasen please try, am willing to share cost with you. wolfpack400080@lycos.com. Its so late already. please help.
I tried it already. Multiple people login it kicks out the old user and give you a warning!
so I don't really want to take a risk now.
Sorry about that.
rajasen is residency-match.com and is one of the many services promoting themself... STOP SPAMMING, so sad people falling for your trap.

Dear Moe,
We have no intentions to spam this forum. I am helping members of this forum by recommending a good, relevant product. Am I trying push something unrelated to this forum? I am confident about the list. Why don't you try it yourself and then tell this forum if it is a trap?

Forums are a great place for discussion and exchange of information and I abide by the rules of this forum. I am no spammer!

cheers,
Raja Sen
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »