Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
read this-is this true? - huntington
BTW, it would be appreciated if anyone has proved the dependability of the new oasis trick whixh is " If your test date is not updated after 3-4 days, it means you have passed the test."

I have never heard that anyone™s Oasis was updated so soon. Only 3-4 days after the exam date!
What™s done is done. Instead of anxiously watching on the Oasis page, I think it™s better to relax & pray.
Wish you all the best!
mr md friend,
try to read the phrase carefully test date not score report date
Well this was just my opinion (experience) & in my case both dates were updated simultaneously.
Who wouldn™t like to skip the post-exam anxiety but unless you don™t get results in your hands you can be sure.

Even the first Oasis trick is not 100% accurate when if you may apply again for the same exam & possible explanation is that IWA & Oasis aren™t always updated together. In a simple way- when you records are obtain on the Oasis, they should also be sent to the IWA but if they don™t do that it may happen that you have successfully passed the exam but IWA let you to apply for the same exam coz they didn™t get that information.
Regards!
One miss-typed error. I wanted to say unless you don™t get the results in your hands you can™t be sure that you have failed if the IWA let you to apply again for the same exam.

do you check your account in NBME site, if there shows yor acutal test date after you take the test?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »