Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
redmouser please helpp - numita
how to check the result they send email or u go to the website n check it does the pass/fail sign comes first ??
Sorry for late reply.
They send you e-mail in morning. But, from what I have gathered here on the forum you can go directly to the candidate usmle web site and check it out earlier. ...not sure though. thought you might know.
yeah thats what I was wondering that the email is sent later one can go n check on the candidate website as soon as its is available..
Thanks numita. I really do wish you the best. My heart is hoping you do well. God bless & GL!
thats so sweet of you redmouser thanks for all ure well wishes pray hard..man I hope I pass with decent score to be honest at this time,, pass is also gona be ok, as I didnt do all those assessment tests which u all did...I have a feeling you "ll rock..
Hope your right. Im coming close to strings end. I have had a very hard and tough life with little reward. Had to deal with so many back stabbing people in the medical profession. All of whom were Americans. Will be very jaded if I don't pass this exam. Wish me luck, and thank you all.
GL redmouser hope for the best
redmouser, are you getting results tonight too? Good luck...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »