Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Imp Q? - skelexin_backpain
Hi friends,
Many of the hospital required score of 80 and above. Is it ok to apply that program with credential of 78 (step-1) and 81 in step-2. Let me know so I don't waste money
Someone please reply.........Crying a lot
Are u a recent grad?I knew someone who had the similar scores and was accepted into a ny community hospital except he was a fresh grad n a US citizen.
Not recent graduated in 2006 december
2006 ..... so less than 5 years. You are a recent graduate. Also, check your medical diploma, somtimes it written as you took the final exams in december and issued the diploma in the following year. In that case you can write 2007.

For your first question, God only knows, but I would give it a try in the programs I like most.
that's true my diploma came in march 2007
Ok apply to those programs that just require a passing score like1. flushing hospital ,
2.SUNY health science Center at brooklyn
3.Hunterdon med center program F.M in N.j .Moreover give step 3 ASAP preferably within the next few months but b4 jan itll improve ur CV alot.gl
ok, so you should write 2007 ........ makes your profile even better.
Thanks natashakhan............................I don't need visa but still I am going to take step-3 in November...i will do everything possible to make it possible very well
have you done with step-3?
Im currently preparing for step 3 n will give it in Jan.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »