Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can anybody reply plz? - fabry
hi,
i gave the exam 2 weeks before.i am a foreign medical graduate and a us citizen.
since i am a foreign graduate i checked my oasis.i found no update in oasis not even the exam date.
then i read a post abt nbme trick for medical graduates in us and canada.i opened the site and plugged in my ecfmg id no and password and found my exam date actual updated.
y is my information of ecfmg given in nbme .
is this true tht if the exam date is not updated in either of th sites after 3-4 days taking the exam the candidate has passed.
nbme shows exam exam date update but oasis shows nothing.
plz let me know wat is this indicative of?
Just calm down. By doing this you transfer your stress to us somehow. We are yet to take our exam so we can't answer your question. My suggestion to you is: don't ever think about asking. Worrying so much won't help, and won't change anything in your result. Stay calm and keep praying. Wish you good luck.
Think rationally Fabry!
Can you find any logical reason why would someone update the date of examination for those one who have failed & wouldn™t do the same for the other group? Even if the computer is doing so there™s no sense, coz everyone will get its results within 4 weeks & someone who has failed can™t re-take that exam b4 3 months after 1st try.

Even 1st Oasis trick isn™t 100% accurate. New or old, trick is trick, so unless you don™t get that report in your hands you can™t be sure.

Worries never help, even if you can™t solve the problem.
If you believe in God, than pray, coz He knows our truly needs.
If you aren™t used to prayers than go out, drink a beer or two and have a fun coz you deserve rest no matter on the outcome of your exam.
If you don™t like parties than do something else “ go to the gym or help someone who needs you, like your family, friend or some homeless guy!

I don™t wont to pretend like I wasn™t anxious when I was waiting for my results, I just wont to say you - that was just an exam & you are much more worthy than any exam!

I wish you all the best (& of course at least 98 score)!

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »