Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kaplan v/s c3ny... - desi
which is better kaplan or c3ny workshops?..

any input is appreciated.
thanks
UW is the best, try FA also.
I took C3NY workshops with Dr. Swartz in March, and they were great. It's really impossible for anyone to say that any program is "the best" since no one has had the experience of having taken all the programs. What's good for one may not be good for another. Some people like to just read, others like to have personal attention, ask questions, and have practical experiences. I think for this exam you need as much contact with people as possible since it is apractical exam. In any event, I think C3NY wosrkshops were extremely informative and were perfect for me. They provided me with the exposure to the expert in the field and ask many questions so I know that I got the right information. I take the exam in Phili next week (5/16). I feel very prepared...but I am still nervous. I'll let you know how it went. Good luck to you Desi and Sunny!
I took kaplan's 5 day program in NJ and was told I did "extremely well" in all areas. Guess what! I learned 2 weeks ago that I had failed Step 2-CS in CIS. How could this be? I have been in the US for 7 years, speak English well, and kaplan reassured me falsely! Plus I am out the nearly $3000 for their stupid course! I am pissed!
I am taking Swartz's C3NY workshops this month. My friend took them last month and found them to be excellent. I'll post after I take them. Don't know about Kaplan except that they're too expensive and there is a lot of bad postings recently about the programs.
You said you took Schwartz course in March, is it advisable to take the course so long before your actual test date?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »