Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to get started for step 1 - maq
hii...can anyh one guide me how do i start preparing myself.......
get the kaplan leccture notes and dvds and start watching them. Do questions from UW and read FA. Do NBMEs. Good Luck. Oh and listen to Goljen and read Goljan Pathology. Good Luck.
hi bacmark ,

thanks where can i get kaplan lecture notes and dvd's and which year do u suggest me to start studying thanks in advance
kaplan home study plan
med essentials
mcqs from q world
mcqs on computers
DR TOUSIF AMIN LIVE

LIVE ONLINE USMLE COURSES
95 PLUS GUARANTEED
100% FEE REFUNDABLE IF SCORE BELOW TARGET
14000 MCQS
LIVE LECTURES
MRI
CT SCAN
GRAPHS
CHARTS
IMAGES
BLOTS
BLOOD FILMS

EMAIL: dr.tousif.amin

PHONE: 011-92-322-827-1518
thanxs bacmark......for ur asisstance....
Medical Online Courses
Only site doing live online courses with teachers specialized in online courses

USMLE step-1, CK, CS, AMC, MCC, PLAB, undergraduates.

Scores in upper 90s
Crystal clear concepts
Discussion strongly encouraged
MCQs and Tests
Special Classes for Old graduates
Free demo classes
Demo on You Tube, URL:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Go to website: mediclassonline.com
Contact e-mail: mediclass.online
Thanks and good luck Dr Khan
You can get the Kaplan lecture notes books from several sources....ebay, people selling on this forum, and if you are in India I know a place that sells them there....I purchased the dvds also from someone who was selling them on this forum...I got the full set. So, now I am watching them. This will get you started. ....and it takes time....so start with that. And then do USMLE world for questions. Also keep doing First AID side by side...Whatever topics u study from kaplan daily , read them from FA the same day....that way your FA will also keep finishing side by side. I will also do Kaplan med essentials as a revision after I am done with all the tapes. I know some people who just did First Aid+Kaplan Medessentials + UW + Goljan Patho and scored in high 90s.....Oh and dont forget the Goljan audios with 2nd edition Goljan Pathology along with high yield notes of Goljan. Make sure you look at pictures ...gross and microscopic pics of everything ...last but not the least the CTs, MRIs, all that radiologyy stuff....and the MURMURs!!! And finally take the NBMEs to assess yourself and go take the test when you start shooting high!....So we have a LOOOOOOONG road ahead!!!! The worst part is staying focussed on studies....and not procrastinating!!!!!! Good Luck.
about the books try to get the latest editions of kaplan, and FA
I agree with backmark..J
Maq
Start from the begining...Kaplan,UW and uncle Goljan is a MUST !
J
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »