Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Podiatry Medicine as career? - fsh
Hi i am an IMG and i finished all my steps,including step 3,So do u think we stand a chance for the podiatry medicine ?Like the residency or should we go thru whole of podiatry bachalor degree?

Guys,plz give some useful tips on an alternative career?anything in reserach where we can do some courses for that..

THANK U
Try this: Senior Managing / Principal Scientist, Pharmacoepidemiology (1823) if you cannot log into that job site please give me your e mail and probablysending you the link via email work. Im just looking for a job also but I haven't clear all the steps yet... give it a try...
hi doc MAM- kindly send me the link to the job opportunity u have mentioned,
doc fsh am also thinkin of podiatry medicine,,,,,, is it worth it,,,,,,,, whats the procedure
usmlefreak
Hello rnam,

Thank u for the reply.I really apprecaite your help.Plz could u send me the link?
My email id is respi3 ...thank u once again.

and mmd22 i dont have the info for that.once i come to know i will let u know.thank u
CHECK YOUR MAIL....
Sorry for the delay I've been busy reading.....
Hi mam- i can understand that u r very busy, but i didnt get your email that u mentioned above, i'd really appreciate your help,,,,,,, thanx
God bless
HI RNAM i got ur mail thnak u so much..u are very helpful.i will try and look at the website.thank u
Hi fsh and Rnam- guys plz send me the link also; am just so wanting to get into a field right now, i had asked fsh for podiatry info and since u mentioned the job link, so kindly , guys , plz help me out ,,,, amin the same boat as u guys, thanx and looking forward to your email,,,,, God bless
Sorry I couldnt do it earlier mmd22 but I sent you the link and another email, good luck!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »