Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extension of Eligibility period - sangoor
If you are a graduate of a medical school that participates in EMSWP and your medical education credentials have not been primary-source verified by ECFMG, ECFMG cannot complete the processing of your request until your medical school verifies your status through EMSWP.

What does primary-source verified means?

I am appearing for step 1 and my medical education credentials are already verified by ECFMG. I have my scheduling permit. Now I need an Extension of eligibility period. Will they again verify the request through EMSWP?

Senior people Plz answer.
Can anybody guide me on this?
just incase if i am not able to take exam on the scheduled date and If I extend my eligibility period.

Does ECFMG requires another verification of the request of extension of EP by EMSWP. My college participates in it.

My medical education credentials have been verified directly by my medical school and I have also recieved a letter from ECFMG which confirms this.

Its a bit technical issue, I dunno if u have any idea of this. But I waana know that is EMSWP verification required for all the exams even if the medical credentials have been verified?

Thanx. Waiting for ur reply.
hi dear
once u r verified, u r not going to be verified again n again for same exam.
verification can be done when u ll apply for next exam, but not for this one.
but u shd be careful to send proper documents within time b'coz for extension, ur form 186 or whatever, shd be reached there and shd be processed within 25 days of last day of ur eligibility period
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »