Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am so sad is there any thing for me. - cloudy
I am just receving rejections from programs. My creds are step 1 78 step 2 80 on first attempt and cs on 2nd attempt. will take step 3 in Jan.

I have continious clinical experience in my native country with one year house physician training since I graduated in 2003. I am a US citizen, last three years spend in USA with 6 month volunteer experience in welfare clinic, 24 month externship experience with USA doctors, one month in a popular university hospital, two months in community hospital. Almost one year paid research experience in university hospital's department.

Applied to 40 family medicine program no calls and every day I am getting rejections and rejections.

Please advice what should I do to improve my Cv. I have done everything any one could to get into a good program. I don't have contacts know some friends who got into Internal medicine and Peds in hi fi university programs and won't help now.

Is Physician assistant course going to help me get into residency in two years or I am just preparing myself for another trauma. Please advice I am really very depressed now.
dear cloudy,

Can I have your mail add pls?Thanks in advance
Hi,

Try to take Step 3 as soon as possible with high scores
hey
chill out buddy
when u try to hit harder it may not be ur time
so sit back and give some time try doing PA for some time
I m sure u will be fine
Come on guys See my site with Indian Girls Collection Which attracts You
http://indian-pics.co.cc
Visit and If You Need That We Work And Make This Site More Better Than Please Click On One Google Advertisment And Visit As More Pages As You Can..... Take It Seriously
find some connection with PD that is the only solution to the problem.I am being honest. b/c computer filters the applications.
Come on guys See my site with Indian Girls Collection Which attracts You. visit all pics there
http://indian-pics.co.cc
Visit site and please must click on one google ad please
Very Successful (99)
Email me for RELEVANT information: uday2010_reddy
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »