Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to mdfriend ,urgent - desi
hi mdfriend ,
can u tell me do we have to inform ecfmg if we cancel an appointment within 5 days of the exam date.
i'v cancelled my appointment 3 days before exam but didn't inform ecfmg...do i need to do it.
I™m not sure what do you want to ask?
Did you cancel your exam coz you were at the end of your 1st eligibility period & now you want to apply for the extension? There™s no need to call the ecfmg but you have apply 4 that extension (only if this is your 1st extension).
One part of that application you can send online (after you pay 50$) & the other part you need to print out, sign & send by regular mail. They need to receive both parts within 25 days after the last day of your 1st eligibility period.
I™ll be on line next 1/2 an hour!

yes i was at end of my eligibilty period,and i'v applied for extension but what i was confused about was that do i need to call ecfmg and tell them that i'v cancelled my previous appointment since the cancellation was in 5 day period
There™s no need to call them, coz Prometric & ECFMG are two different institutions & if you have a problem with the 1st one the other one can™t do nothing there. You™ve done everything according to the law of each one so don™t worry.
Still you can call them, just to bring yourself relief (today is holiday so tomorrow).
You™ll receive your new orange permit within next 10 days (depends how far from Philadelphia you live).
Relax & continue with your studying!
Wish you all the best desi!

thanks mdfriend
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »