Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pd mailed that he will rank me high! - kaycee2k2
Hi guys, In one of the places where I interviewed and which doesn't give prematches, PD replied to my thank you letter that he is gonna consider me really high among the very competitive group. He also asked me to keep in mind about the program on rol submission day!! Can any one give me suggestion about the rest of my interviews?....I have 3 more. Should I attend or cancel them.
attend them
Attend all the IVs and rank all of them. Cancel only if you have accepted a prematch!
dont be ditched by pd, nowadays you cannot go by their words , you have to go by your feelings and your need. i was ditched the same way by a pd last year
not recived reply of thank u letter after aweek?
oh GOD! attend all of them!! dont take words of mouth! or can u gently and politely ask for a pre-match? if u think u can contact the PD saying about ur rest of ivs and that if they wud offr a prematch so that u cud cancel the rest....tell them that ther program is ur top choice for sure....however....i am not sure here!
they responded to me the same..as of i know they have done the same with rest of the candidates who were ived with me !? so i have no ideas! take it easy and attend ur other ivs or try to ask them for a prematch if u feel so.
i didnt feel to ask for a prematch ....since i found out that the email was sent for the rest of ppl too, which means no sense to me. also, that place dont give prematch.....it is up to u . GL
Thanks for the quick suggestions guys!!....Actually I did an observership there and they liked me a lot. Management doesn't offer prematches and even PD can't help about it......Any ways I will attend the rest of the interviews too!!

By the way I got the reply to my thank you mail immediately!!
You will see a number of mails from PDs mentioning about high ranking. Another email will arrive short before the closing data of submitting your ranking. PDs like to remind candidates about it.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »