Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Angelseye - sunshine2009
Dear Angelseye,

What do you think which of tne NBME forms are the most difficult one?

Today i took NBME 5 and scored just 210..What do you think of this?

Exam Dec 30th???????????????????

Please help
to sunshine:NBME 5 and 6 are the most difficult 1...I took 6 2 days prior to the exam..and got 220.i was so depressed...but i did not lose my self confidence which is the most important thing...
make sure u memorize those ques from NBMEs....trust me they will give u some ques directly from there or similar type of ques....u hav time in ur hand..I wud suggest u to improve ur weak points the point you in NBME result!!!!
trust me thew showed me i was weak in musculoskeletal sys and behav scince...in the real exam is exactly like that....i kno its kinda weired but true....
keep ur moral high...and u will do gud if u r already done with USMLE WORLD...
in the real exam u will encounter one block which will drag u down from sky to grave...if u don panic and handle that block u will get>95....
make sure u manage ur time well in the exam...don waste ur time watching exam manual in the exam hall...down load it at home and practice it once before exam...so u save ur day time...and take 5 min break after each block and eat something...always say to urself that u r gona get a 99...gud luck
Angelseye,

You are the best!
I will redo the whole 6 Forms and try to understand each Q.

Somehow the offline answers to the Questions are not correct. SO basically I have to buy each form for $60 in order to get an idea about the wrong answers.

Thanks a lot

Hana

Hanafayaz
Sunshine2009:
Exactly.....and same time revise the U.world....(I beliv u r already done with U.world for first time atleast)...

Best..
Ashfique
hi angelsye did u memorize all the us world quest n also ques from nbme how did u do solve nbme, is there explanations present in nbme quest.how many times did u give revision in us worldn nbme.I am going to take exam in feb I have just begun to do usworld please help me how to study for step1 in these 2 months for getting a gud score.I am getting mad.
katrina37:dear u hav time in ur hand...so lemme tell u how to utilize this time to get a gud score....
first u jus revise all kaplan books()...then take USMLE WORLD....complete it within 1 month in time mode and do mixed questions,read all the explanations and memorize them......if u get>70% on an average in u.world then take NBME 3,4,5,6...they will tell u if u r prepared for step 1 or not...and they will graphically show u wht points u r weak in.....and trust them and work out on that....and if u constantly get>230 in nbme(esp3,2,4) then u r ready to take exam and get a good score finally....like>95 percentile...a gud score depends on how ambitious u r...and how high is ur moral....i mean ur self confidence level....

well i didnot hav much time in my hand for u.world...and i completed it in 25 days...i was goin craze....every day i used to do more than 2 complete blocks(>48x2) with mixed ques and read all the explanations very carefully...
about NBME...if u r done with u.wrld its gona b kinda easier to solve nbme to explain...and u can ask ur frnds hu r stdyn for step1....nbme is da guide for u cause it will tell u wht kinda ques u r gona enconter in real exam...and wht r the topic and pattern of ques u r gona get....
i hope this was helpful for u...
thankx angelseye this is the best advice n moral support I have ever got from anyone till date.please give me ur email add.r there explanations in nbme also.
hello sunshine and angeleyes
can u see the wrong answers of all nbmes
i thought it is only nbme 6 with answers
katrina37>u r welcome....my email is ashfique..
hopefor99>well so far i kno they have extended nbme 6 which will tell u wht ques u hav got wrong..but they r not goin to say which was right ans...
about rest of the nbme they did not show any kind of service lyk this(when i took 'em couple of motns ago)...
angelseye I solved 2 blocks of usworld n got 60% in each.IS that a bad score
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »