Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
plz need advice - aasia
i hav applied this year for a match but my step 2ck has failed .i hav a plan to give the exam on 10 feb so that i wil get the result before 15 march,now what shud i do for post match scramble is there any fee for it ,any registration ,any dead line for the application of post match.plz tel me the procedure for postmatch thanks
did u get any IV's before your CK results came out? and how many programs did you apply to?
Check the ecfmg website. During those days they often delay results so much that u don't even have opportunity for post match ESP. U r not certified because of additional time needed for that
email usmletutorhelp for a USMLE-simulation based approach with a GUARANTEE that you will pass or you pay nothing--sorry about your failure with those scam artists at that other program; Please put URGENT USMLE HELP IN THE SUBJECT Heading for a prompt reply
usmletutorhelp go sell your stuff somewhere else. Please do not use this forum for free advertisement like belibi selling his book. if you can help some1 for free do that otherwise like kaplan etc pay for putting your ad. dont pry on people when they are so desperate.
aasia sorry that you failed ck. all the best for your next attempt. dont rush it be cool and study hard. there is no special procedure ofr scramble. if you have registered for NRMP and do no match this yr then you will automatically get a list of unfilled positions day after match day.
you can apply to total 45 programs through ERAS. 15 new ones and 30 that you had already applied to during match.
will you be ECMG certified by scramble? most programs will want you to be ECFMG certified during scramble.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »