Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
want to know latest CS news.. - meenge25
i try to take CS next 6 months.. so please share me how to study and which study material is good to study. Thank you so much.
read FA v well untill u get the Qs on the tip of ur tongue abt each n every single case.
u need to be very fluent asking Qs abt a particular case without wasting time in retrieving.Donot hesitate n if you do , it means u need practice.Get an online partner to practice asking qs in different cases.once you get fluent ,get live partner to practice cases with.
Do each case at least abt 6 times or more if it needs to be done more to learn it.
After you master 31 cases in FA then start giving surprize cases to each other from mini cases.(Your D/D shud be on ur finger tips).Because exam will 've surprise cases.it wont be like known 31 cases in FA.Those cases in FA r given to be mastered to be able to do surprize cases.
for example,

i'll give you a case not with loss of memory or loss of conciousness(given in FA)Instead ill you a case with weakiness in left hand.
now u know its has to do something with CNS so u gonna aks me all those CNS Qs
As a pt ,ill tell you while answering ur different qs.
weakiness in my left hand which recovers after a few days
weakiness in my rt leg (recovery after a few days)
sometimes pain in rt arm
blurring of vision in left eye
no loss of control on urinary n bowel habits.

ur D/D shud be
Multiple Sclerosis
AMLS
Myasthenia gravis
TIA
CNS tumor
n so on

if it sounded easy to you then its fine as long as you know what am trying to tell you.My point is to learn the cases v well n do a few mini cases.some ppl learn it easily ,others take time.
If you do FA v well,i don think you need UW.Everything is given in FA as long as you see it n learn it.
G.L

Hi acyclovir99

i ll give my CS after few months, do u think i have to read FA cases b4 trying to do them with an online partner ..

now i m reading the mini cases ...

thanks in advance !!
yes.
G.L
great post and great reply...........Thanks Acyclovir99........May ALMIGHTY bless you buddy....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »