st. john detroit.
Beth Israel Newark.
Jersy shore
jacobi
sisters of charity
UTMB austin.
north shore austin.
st joseph chicago.

I dont care what state it is. please tell me if my ROL is ok.
i would put UTMB and Jersey Shore above Beth Israel..
why would you do that? Beth Israel has fellowships..please explain.
No GI fellowship in Beth Israel. i just put some nice Uni programs in preference.
http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=158502
thanks. I appreciate it. any inputs please.
lac if you are asking people about how to rank programs maybe you dont deserve a spot in residency. You got interviews in great spots and asking people to rank programs is lame.
It is very personalized choice and its up to you to decide
What part of NRMP algorithm do you not understand? Read the examples there. In the end, you put your choices in the order YOU want them in! Not on whether or not the program will rank you.
You may end up at St joseph chicago if none of the other programs ranked you. i am assuming that umd nj is top choice for you because you like it more than oklahoma, siu etc. only rank programs you want to go to. If you are getting strong signals from one program then put it in the middle of your list, if it isnt your top choice. They are going to rank you how you performed and your application package as a whole!

The only parameter you should take in to consideration is how many people they are interviewing. I made sure to make it a point to ask every program coordinator how many people they are interviewing. I had 10 interviews and it ranged from 275 interviewees for 12 spots to 80 for 9 spots.

Good luck
Medclass thank you for your input and thanks for reminding me that perhaps I dont deserve a spot. Tongue

My point was to get a public opinion about the programs as some of the programs I have not gone to yet. Hope you get my point.
lac,

is sisters of charity is the one in buffalo? if so can u pl tell me why u put it so high, i thought it is a community hops with little fellowship prospects
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »