Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do u guys memorize Microbiology? I can not.... - usmalepak
Hi
To memorize the things what i do is i will write in bold letters with a marker on a big chart or board and stick it over the wall(it better if u stick it beside yr bed) and read it daily twice or thrice.

I dont mean write all bacteria at once just as some one suggested 10 bacterias daily we can read 10 bacterias and write about them on a big sheet of paper and stick them over wall.
I hope this might help.
Hey usmlepak,

I have some visual mnemonics which might help. Let me find them and I can scan and send them to you or give you a link to them. No promises yet... let me find them first and I will update you.
so DON'T memorize! take a genuine interest in them. If u feel it's boring to study them from Kaplan, do a bug from Kaplan, then read about it online, google it's images... and for any subject, the more you repeat it, the more it piques your interest and you'll end up actually liking it and feeling, 'hey, it's not that bad'... God's creation is an amazing thing, just give it some patience and persistence, it WILL become interesting to read about. GL.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »