Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preliminary/Categorial on ROL - reis
In the NRMP ROL list how do I differentiate the preliminary positions from the categorial, like for ex:if I was interviewed at a hospital that offered both and I applied to both does that show on the ROL because I would like to choose a categorial position if they rank me as opposed to a preliminary position.
Thanks in Advance
when u search for program and codes in directory on NRMP then u see a number followed by 2 alphabets eg 1234567CO or 1234567PO. CO means categorical (click on details and re-check) and PO means (pre-liminary). Before saving codes u can check it again by clicking on details, to make sure it is right. Try it.
in C0 and P0, 0 stands for the location. Likewise, u might see C1 or P1. Dont worry, C and P still represent categorical and pre-liminary respectively.
I have no idea about it
I was wondering about that too. I applied to both, CO and PL and was interviewed and some places didn't tell me to which position was I was interviewed. Now I am wondering what should I do? Rank them both? Or just CO since I want CO?
thanks alot rgtdoc that is helpful,so if i have 4 iv and i appl.for both p&c that is mean my rol will be 8? as i will rank cat. before prel.?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »