Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just 3 more days for exam. -
lalls

i have just 3 more days for the exam.can anyone who have written step 1 tell me about some importants tips that i have to consider on the day of exam?. i am thinking of skipping the tutorial.please guide me about how to divide my break time to minimise the stress and exaustion.
usmel

hi,

dont skip anything. go thru everything. dont spend more than two minutes on the tutorial. just pick an answer choice and move on. when i took the test, this is what i did.
No break after block 1, after block 2 i just put my head down and relaxed for like three minutes. then block 3. after that a 15 min break. came back and finished block 4 and 5. another 15 min. break. came back and finished block 6 and 7. thats it.
lola - lola

good luck
SK

How did your exam go? Any advise or questions you can share? Thanks!
lalls

the exam was ok. i had divided the break time carefully so, i was able to manage.many questions were from genetics and behaviuoral science. almost 50%of behaviuoral science questions were about doctor patient relationship.
some of the questions-
mechanism of action of Acyclovir.
signs of a glocogen storage disorder given, what is the basic defect in this disorder?- answer i had put was accumulation of excessive substrate.
a gross specimen of brain showing some cavities, what is the complication of this condition?
predictive value of a positive result.
calculation on volume of distribution of a drug and plasma half life.
questions about respiratory acidosis.
causative organism for lung abscess.
signs of flaccid paralysis in a child. what is the cause?
Ans -intake of bottled honey(clostridium botulinum poisoning)
wiskot aldrich syndrome
degeorge syndrome
diagnosing gonococcal arthritis.
a woman develops fever , lymphadenopathy following scratch by her kitten. what is the causative organism?
hope this helps u .
with good wishes
-lalls
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »